1. When Asami, Iroh, and Bolin are electrocuted trying to break into the airfield
2. When Korra and Mako attempt to expose Amon as a fraud…
3. …only to fail miserably.
4. When Amon shows he has the Airbender family bound and gagged
5. When Asami confronts her father about his revenge
6. When you find out that the Equalists intercepted the location of the United Forces fleet
7. When Naga and Pabu bust Bolin and Iroh out of jail
8. When Asami starts piloting the mecha tank
9. When Iroh kicks the pilot out and starts flying the plane
10. When Amon threatens to take away airbending forever
11. When Mako generates lightning
12. When Korra breaks Tenzin and his family out of prison
13. When Korra is hiding from Amon
14. When Amon begins bloodbending Korra
15. When Mako tries to stop Amon
16. When Amon bloodbends Mako
17. When Amon takes away Korra’s bending
18. When Iroh blasts fire from his hands to fly
19. When Iroh almost crashes his plane
20. When Iroh thanks Aang for looking out for him
21. When the mecha tanks almost hit Bolin, and he doesn’t notice.
22. When Asami realizes his father is horrible
23. When she takes him down.
24. When the Lieutenant realizes who Amon really is, but is thrown out by Amon
25. When Mako overcomes Amon’s bloodbending
26. When Amon attacks Mako, but Korra finally throws an air punch
27. When Korra realizes she can airbend
28. When Korra kicks Amon out using airbending
29. When Amon bends water to save himself, exposing himself as a fraud
30. When Noatak and Tarrlok escape together
31. When Bolin ends up saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
32. UNCLE BUMI!
33. Double Love Suicide: Noatak and Tarrlok
34. When Katara can’t heal Korra.
35. When Korra runs away (and most likely contemplates suicide)
36. When AVATAR AANG!
37. “When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change”
38. When Korra gives Lin her bending back.
1. When Hiroshi is having a victory speech at City Hall
2. When Aang’s statue is wearing an Equalist mask
3. When bending is banned
4. When Mako and Korra are disguised as Equalists
5. When Mako and Korra have a moment
6. When the United Forces arrive…
7….only to be bombed by Equalist airships
8. When Iroh keeps cool under pressure
9. When you wonder where Hiroshi gets the time to keep inventing evil machines
10. When Korra saves General Iroh
11. When Team Avatar draft up a plan
12. When Asami prepares to meet her maker
13. When Korra and Mako sneak onto Air Temple Island incognito
14. When they run into Tarrlok in the attic
15. When you find out that Tarrlok is Amon’s brother, and Yakone’s son
16. When Amon/Noatak is being Tarrlok’s protective big bro
17. When Yakone is cruel to his sons in his quest for revenge
18. When Yakone forces Tarrlok and Noatak to learn bloodbend
19. When Tarrlok and Noatak were forced to bloodbend each other
20. When Noatak bloodbended Yakone to submission
21. When Noatak asks Tarrlok to run away with him
22. When Tarrlok refuses and Noatak calls him a weakling
23. When Korra realizes that Amon can be taken down by being exposed as a bender
1. When Asami and Mako have an argument about the state of their relationship
2. When Tenzin asks Lin to watch over his family…
3. …which really means getting stuck with babysitting duty
4. When the Equalists start attacking the Council members
5. When Republic City is bombed by Equalist airships
6. When we see Korra’s fantastic parking job
7. When Mako burns all of the parking tickets
8. When Asami and Mako are passive-aggressive to each other
9. When you realize pretty much the entire police force is sabotaged
10. When Tenzin wires the United Forces
11. When the phone lines all go dead
12. When Asami is a badass getaway driver
13. When Tenzin and Team Avatar battle the mechas
14. When an Equalist airship is heading straight for Air Temple island
15. When Pema goes into labor…at this unfortunate time.
16. When the air babies defend Lin from the Equalists
17. When Meelo weaponizes his farts
18. When Tenzin is reunited with his family
19. When baby Rohan is born
20. When Lin forces Tenzin’s family and Team Avatar to escape
21. When Meelo calls Lin his hero
22. When the Equalists capture Lin
23. When Amon takes away Lin’s bending
24. When we see the United Forces
25. When we meet General Iroh…
26. …and when you realize he sounds just like Zuko
Legend of Korra Book 1: Episode 9
1. When Meelo answers the phone
2. When Tarrlok lies to Tenzin about Korra being kidnapped by Equalists during an ambush
3. When Lin busts Mako, Bolin, and Asami out
4. When Lin catches Bolin with his fly down
5. When Korra connects to Aang’s past
6. When you see that Toph still calls Aang twinkletoes when they’re 40
7. When Lin uses seismic sense to find the underground passageway
8. When Asami grills Bolin about Mako and Korra
9. When Asami finds out that Mako and Korra kissed during the tournament
10. When Team Avatar find the underground Equalist bunker
11. When Lin finds her officers…
12. …only to find that their bending was already taken.
13. When Team Avatar realizes that Korra isn’t there and that Tarrlok was lying
14. When we meet Older!Sokka
15. When Yakone bloodbends Aang, Toph, and Sokka during his trial
16. When the Council Page exposes Tarrlok as a bloodbender and kidnapper
17. When Tarrlok bloodbends Team Avatar to submission
18. When Aang and Yakone fight each other
19. When Aang takes away Yakone’s bending
20. When Korra realizes that Tarrlok is Yakone’s son
21. When you realize that all Tarrlok wanted was to make Republic City better
22. When Amon and the Equalists ambushes Tarrlok and Korra
23. When Tarrlok attempts to bloodbend Amon, but he overcomes it
24. When Amon takes away Tarrlok’s bending
25. When Korra fakes being electrocuted by the Lieutenant
26. When Korra blasts her way out of the box and escapes with Naga
27. When Mako rushes to Korra’s side, as Asami looks on
Legend of Korra Book 1: Episode 8
When Asami, Mako, and Bolin move to Air Temple Island.
When Meelo welcomes them to his domain.
When Pabu and Naga make friends.
“You’re pretty, can I have some of your hair?”
When Bolin is asks a lot of questions and Ikki delivers.
When boys have to stay on the boy’s side.
“We shall meet again soon beautiful woman”
When Ikki kindly lets Asami know about Korra’s feelings for Mako.
When Korra kicks Ikki out and Ikki goes catwoman on us.
When Saikhan replaces Chief Beifong
When Korra doesn’t need Tarrlock, because she’s the avatar.
When Tarrlock calls Korra a “half-baked Avatar in training”.
When Korra calls herself a “spiritual failure”
When Korra cries
When Bolin proclaims his group as the new Team Avatar.
When Meelo seals the new Team Avatar deal with fart bending.
When Asami is an amazing getaway driver.
Awesome chase scene!
When Team Avatar beats Tarrlock’s task force
When Tarrlock goes nuclear and suggests quarantining the non-benders.
When Korra comes to the non-bender’s aide.
When Tarrlock throws Asami, Bolin, and Mako in jail.
When Tenzin tries to free Team Avatar.
When Korra comes to intimidate Tarrlock.
When Tarrlock and Korra begin to fight.
When Tarrlock bloodbends.
- When Tarrlock kidnaps the avatar.
When Tarrlock blames Lin for failing to stop Amon’s attack.
When the Arena is officially shut down
When Korra invites Bolin and Mako to stay with her.
When Asami beat her to the punch.
When Asami invites Korra over to her place.
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT: CABBAGE CORP SHAKE HANDS WITH EQUALISTS!
When Korra finds Tahno, depressed and un-wolfbatty.
When Mako and Bolin frolic in Asami’s pool.
When Bolin votes makeovers.
When Asami takes Korra out for a spin.
When Asami isn’t daddy’s helpless little girl but a badass chick.
When Korra overhears Hiroshi talking about….plans.
When Korra leaves because she has to airsit…no…babybend…no…babysit the airbabies.
When Korra tells Lin and Tenzin about her suspicions on Hiroshi.
When Hiroshi Sato is investigated, but nothing turns up.
When Mako accuses Korra of being jealous, and threatens to de-friend her. ‘
When Korra gets a lead on a secret factory.
Is that a secret tunnel?
When Mako fire-sneezes, and Bolin trips an officer of the law…and then they tie him up to a barrel.
When we find out that Korra’s lead was a trap.
When Lin, Tenzin, and Korra are knocked out.
When Mako is called a fire-bending street rat (RIFF RAFF)
When Asami is betrayed by her father, and goes electrocutes him.
- When Lin decides to resign her position and promises to help take Amon down…outside the law.
When the Fire Ferrets prepare for their battle with the Wolf Bats
When Amon interrupts the music hour to threaten the pro-bending arena and its fans.
When Korra forces herself into a private city hall meeting.
When Republic City Council decides to shut down the arena.
When you learn that pro-bending is beating benders up in peace.
When Lin makes her grand entrance, agreeing with the avatar.
When the council decides to keep the arena open after all.
When you learn that Pema was almost thrown into jail because of jealousy.
Realizing that everything is going according to plan for Amon.
When Tenzin and Lin decide to work together for old times sake.
FIRE FERRET COSPLAYERS
Pabu’s awesome trick introducing the fire ferrets.
When the wolfbats come in with fireworks and fanfare.
When you realize that the referee has been bought by the Wolf Bats
When Tenzin gets pissed off at the refs.
When Korra is called a little girl by Tahno
When Korra owns him.
When Lin calls Korra a girl “tough as nails”
When the Wolfbats win the game.
When the EQUALISTS are undercover.
When Lin and Tenzin are attacked via electrocution
The commentating of an attack on Shiro Shinobi by Shiro Shinobi.
When Amon makes examples out of the Wolf bats.
SPIDER LIN, SPIDER LIN
- When Republic City is officially at war.
Legend of Korra Book 1: Episode 5
When Korra is clearly jealous of Asami.
When Bolin emphasizes that he and Korra are all alone in the gym…two alone people.
When Jinora and Ikki keep pressing Korra about her feelings for Mako.
When Jinora thinks that burning an entire country and jumping into a volcano is romantic.
When Pema tells Korra her love story.
When the Fire Ferrets win the opening match of the tournament.
When Korra admits her feelings for Mako.
And he turns her down.
When Bolin calls Korra the “smartest, funniest, toughest, buffest, talentedest, incrediblest girl in the world”.
When you meet Tahno and the Wolfbats at the water tribe restaurant.
When Tahno offers to give Korra some private lessons.
When Korra and Bolin have a great date night.
When Mako yells at Korra for giving Bolin hope of her becoming Bolin’s girlfriend.
When Mako and Korra do horribly at probending because they are mad at each other.
When Bolin singlehandedly wins the quarterfinal match.
When Korra and Mako kiss.
…And Bolin sees them.
When Mako is a brother betrayer and a bad idea.
When the Fire Ferrets are headed to the finals.
When Korra uses water healing
When Korra and Bolin make up.
When the Wolfbats win and become the Fire Ferret’s final enemy.
- When Shiro Shinobi hopes that the Fire Ferret’s have a good doctor, because they will need it.
First taste of Book 3 from the Netherlands!
REWATCH THE ENTIRE SERIES….
….or read the comics!
I kinda really LOVE this.